Saturday 10 July 2010

Filthy Creations 6 - Sendings Serialisation Part 1

I just received my contributor's copy of Filthy Creations 6 through the post this morning from Rog Pile, its editor and publisher, and what a superb looking publication it is! It looks much better than I expected and I am pleased to have my novel Sendings serialised in it.

Other contributors include Craig Herbertson (with a serialisation of his novel The Death Tableau), Charles Black (who really should put more of his own stories in the Black Books of Horror), D. F. Lewis, Stephen Bacon, Robert Mammone, Franklin Marsh, Colin Leslie, James Stanger, and Penni McClaren Walker, with illustrations by Rog Pile. With a line up like that I am looking forward to reading the magazine.

If you are interested in buying copies email Rog Pile at rogpile (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk or click on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment