Sunday 27 October 2013

World Fantasy Con 2013 - Brighton

The World Fantasy Convention in Brighton starts this Thursday. Lin and I are setting off first thing Thursday morning to reach the convention hotel, The Brighton Hilton, in the early afternoon for what promises to be an eventful weekend.

Appropriately, our first night there will be Hallowe'en. I have only one commitment on my time there: the Shadow Publishing books launch on Friday afternoon at 2.00 o'clock. Alongside my own short story collection, The Lurkers in the Abyss and Other Tales of Terror, Shadow Publishing will be launching Samantha Lee's Worse Things Than Spiders and Eddy C. Bertin's The Whispering Horror. There will also be copies of David Sutton's Phantoms of Venice. Plus wine and soft drinks for buyers while they get their copies signed.

Other than this I intend to enjoy listening to as many of the panels, speeches and talks being held at the convention as I possibly can. I'll also be taking lots of photos for a report on the convention afterwards on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment