Saturday 16 April 2016

Back to writing

Getting down to some writing for the first time in ages. I didn't realise when I started Parallel Universe Publications how much time it would consume. Anyway, I have now resumed writing a story I started over a year ago called, provisionally, Grudge End Cloggers.

In the meantime I am waiting for a proof copy of the next book I'll be publishing to arrive. After that there are three books all but ready for publication: Fishhead: The Darker Tales of Irvin S. Cobb, Tough Guys by Adrian Cole, and Classic Weird 2.

In the pipeline I have two short story collections by new writers, one of which I am still reading and the other I am waiting for some additional stories to make it long enough.

After all of these projects are out of the way, I intend to call a halt to publishing any more books this year so I can get down to writing more stories of my own and finish a novel I have so far written 70,000 words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment